- Application for Certificate of Eligibility: $50
- Fingerprinting from Local Law Enforcement: ~$10
- BCI Fee for Issuing Certificate: $56
- Court Filing Fee: $135
- Certified Copy Fee: ~$5 x 8 copies: $40.
APPROXIMATE TOTAL COSTS: $291
My Attorney Fees
- Usually around $400 (depending on location and type of conviction)
APPROXIMATE TOTAL COSTS AND FEE: $691
When comparing my fees with other attorneys or “expungement services” make sure to pay attention to what’s included. Some expungement services quote a rate which does not include any costs or includes only the court filing fee. The amounts above are ALL costs associated with the expungement process (except maybe for postage stamps). Contact me to get an exact quote and get started on your expungement, or you can go back to my general Expungement page for more info.
Credit cards accepted and payment plans available.Content by Dain Smoland (Google+)